Single Disc Machine TPO 43
TPO 43 LINE – Recommended for floor maintenance – Included with all models: solution tank, EU power cord and pad driver. The characteristic roto-orbital motion of TPO floor machines ensures exceptional results on any type of floor. They are suitable for more frequent applications, such as washing or deep cleaning, dewaxing and crystallization, and guarantee astonishing results in carpet cleaning. Several accessories are available for any type of treatment.
Why choose a floor machine with roto-orbital technology?
- Two motions in one: roto-orbital – Simultaneously with the disc’s natural rotation, which varies from 0 to 90 rpm, the system generates a constant orbit, which provides very rapid and numerous strokes over the same spot. On surfaces such as hard floors, resilient floors, wood, resin, carpet, this creates rotational motions of approximately 1cm in diameter, with 1400 strokes per minute, ensuring extraordinary performance and rapidity for cleaning, polishing and crystallization.
- Perfect surface adhesion: work area always remains constant and the brush/disc remains level and in perfect adhesion to the work surface.
- Forward and backward movements and an easy swing: The action of the brush is always efficient during any type of movement: forward and backwards or swinging, remaining perfectly level with the surface.
- Lower water and detergent consumption: the orbital motion retains the the water and solutions in use, which will not be dispersed and will remain within the perimeter of the disc, reducing waste and resulting in considerable savings of water and detergent.
- Several functions in one single machine: the roto-orbital system, makes the machines versatile and suitable for diverse treatments on all types of floors. This versatility and the availability of specific accessories, make these machines truly multi-functional.